About reservation for a hiking event
- When does the hiking course open up to a public?
We upload a new hiking course about 2 weeks before the event is hold. However there are exceptions, to be sure, so please check as「Yes desired」at a notice of new hiking course by registering as a friend on the official LINE and registering for participation of a hiking event, if you want receive the latest info.
- How do I participate a hiking tour?
Please register as a friend on the official LINE and register for participation in case you are first time. After completing registration, then choose a tour you want to join from each link of hiking course.
- I would like to change my e-mail address or phone number which have been registered from the first registration.
You may go through registry of participation once again or please contact official LINE
About a hiking tour
- What kind of clothes and shoes should I wear for a hiking tour?
Please wear a suitable outfit and trekking shoes. Also we suggest that you should bring a cap. Please take measures for such as cold protection, Insect repellent and sun heat by yourself.
- What should I bring with myself for a hiking.
Outerwear you take on or off easily, a towel for when you have sweat and a raincoat for raining. Please bring your backpack so your both hands are free to use.
- Is a hiking event still hold when raining?
We will cancel it in case of raining at the area of starting point by 9PM of the previous day of the hiking event. Even precipitation estimate is lower than 70％, and still weather is questionable, then we might send a notice of cancellation 2 hours before starting for a hike. Also we will contact all the participants in an advance if its expected to see severe weather obviously.
- Where should I contact if I will be late or something unexpected happens?
Please send a message directly to the official LINE.
- I would like to cancel for my participation
Our staff and guide will be very sad because we have been preparing hard for the hiking tour for everyone, so we hope you avoid cancelling. Please cancel from the event reservation page as early as possible when you have something unavoidable so you have to cancel. We will contact you individually only if a cancellation fee will be charged.
- Cancellation policy
- 30% of participation fee in case you cancel from 7 days to 4 days before event date.(only in case of long distance such as bus tour)
- 50% of participation fee in case you cancel from 3 days to a day before event date.
- 100% of participation fee in case you cancel or no-show without a notice from on the day of event.
- What is age range of those who participate in this hiking group?
We have many people who are between at age of their 20s and 60s.
- I have never done hiking activity before, so is it ok for me to join this group?
No problem, there are a lot of people who try hiking for the first time with us and we will also consider pacing constantly and take a break so you could enjoy yourself.
- I’ve heard that people go to have some coffee or tea with guides after hiking tour.
A. That’s true, we actually go for lunch or having some coffee or tea with participants after hiking tour sometimes. We receive good reviews such as that they could make new friends or they get to share a story behind hiking tour, so it’s really popular. If you have enough time after hiking tour, please feel free to join us. ※We can’t have this opportunity depending on hiking courses or timing.
- Where can I see pictures taken from the hiking tour I joined?
Our staff will take pictures during the hiking and send a URL to download the pictures after the event, only to the event participants. If you have any great photos you would like to share, please send them to the official line. Please let us know if you don’t want to be in pictures, we will ask you if it’s ok to take phots of you. In case that we don’t have good pictures, then we might not upload them on Facebook.
- Is there any chance hiking tours going to be cancelled?
Yes, in case of severe weather, if our guide is not feeling well or any unavoidable reasons, I am afraid we have no choice but cancel or we might postpone the hiking tour. If that’s case, we will let you all know about it as quickly as possible. ※Please note that we can’t compensate your transportation expenses or accommodation cost arranged by yourself in case you come far from other area and needed to arrange a stay for over night a day before.
- What is covering by the insurance?
We join an accident insurance from Nisshin Fire Insurance Service Co.,Ltd. Insurance is covering as below. In case of Death, Its 5,000,000 yen. To admit to hospital, its 5,000 yen per day. To go to hospital by doctor’s appointment, its 3,000 yen per day.
- I want you to stop sending me a notice e-mail.
Please check "Course Release Notification" as not required from the participant registration page.